Thursday, July 15, 2010

17 minus 10

I’ll teach the time to run back
It’s easy to do so
When you are numb
Tame the sun not to glow
Days will be low and slow
No reasons to toil
My grooves and ridges
Memories cross a lame bridge
I killed a man down the road
Took his heart made of gold
Found a picture of a girl
Marked her head with a gun
She’s dead after all


One more day go
Like many other it was slow
Ticks gone mute for me
Nothing to waste or seek
Lived another day in tatters
Light is in your hand, spare some
As I get scared when it’s dark
Took some water, mixed with lemon
Round in circles, round in circles, round in circles
How it felt? I think I’m dead
She’s dead after all
All the same


World may be a stage
I’m no actor, just a slave
I appreciate your concern
Say your plan, I’ll lick and wag
And think it’s mine, all the way
Life is safe in between two rails
And between skin and a pin
So you think, you can teach something
17 minus 10
She’s dead after all
Seven
All the same
Reservoir of pain

No comments:

Post a Comment