Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moonlight

Left alone on this piece of paper
Green noise pink sky
Cover me don’t let me cry
Nowhere to leave
Waves are high
Too high to fly
It’s too late to sigh
For all my sins
There will be no angel to greet
To wash me and purify


No one comes at my yell
No one comes to raise my veil
No one to disturb my silence
No one to push from my place
As I view this moon
Through my caged life
Why it’s shining?
Maybe laughing loud at my plight
Within layers of my life
There’s nothing much to hide
Why then I fear?


What I breathe? Is not meant for me
Wrapped in a plastic
Left out in sun
Guess my wounds would dry
What about my pains?
Would you hold my hand?
And take me through this sand
Imprints will remain
Do remember imprints remains


Faces of dunes
What’s left to do?
What’s left to say?
Don’t let them come close
Or I’ll melt I’ll flow
Wild breeze here it comes
New plot new scheme
Do I stand a chance?
Wow I melt and flow
It’s time to douse myself in this dusk
What else can I do?
It’s better to be the sound
That faints beneath the depths of a well
Than to ring within someone’s brain

No comments:

Post a Comment