Thursday, July 15, 2010

The fog of sin & survival

One night I dreamt of a castle. A castle named forbidden territory on a mountain top covered by sulphur smoke and the mountain named, “Mount Hate breeder”. Still I hoped to unlock its doors though the signboard outside says “Beware of wolves and jackals”. By some strange intervention I unlocked the door I entered, as the sound of knell greeted me I looked around just to find puppet stores, puppets which had no face and as I walked on, a banner caught my eyes “Puppets of all shape and size Easily programmable, strings of hatred, jealously & dishonesty governs them, Buy one get whole family free” As if rotten seed gave rise to rotten yield. Here “camouflage is the shield”, and “intimacy, the sword”. All of them stared at me and I felt like a prey caught in the middle of a spider web. Their strange wobbly stare made me numb, it felt like that is better to stand on a mine than to fly in false sugary words of concern. I walked deeper inside the castle, various puppet shows caught my sight with different plots, and different characters but they all have the same motive to just cheat, or steal and Kill to survive. I tried to find the master of the show but I failed to do so. Then I came across a dust-bin where old & broken puppets were dumped all looked the same, all looked as if there was no more space left in their wooden body to fill it up with sins I continued my search for the master of these shows but oh no its 7’o clock. The alarm ringed as I woke up.. the dream faded as I spent a hectic day, met many people, saw & felt many things. I watched my surroundings, the dream flashed back…… puppets here & puppets there!. I don’t know what was inside them as I didn’t show what was inside me. Late that night as I rewind my day, the dream again flashed back I tried to remain in reality but it was just a fine line between the dream and the reality. The puppets of my dream now have faces, yes they did. Now I recognized each & every one of them. The obvious question came…Are we all puppets or is it just my cynic vision? Though the mystery remains till today…….
WHO IS THE MASTER OF PUPPETS?

No comments:

Post a Comment