Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tunes of my life

You are my wings
Let me fly
Oh yeah around in circles
And above this crowd
You are my light
Let me see
All the good things that surrounds me
In this big hard world
You are my face
Let it get painted with smile
A joyful smile
Oh yeah all around me
You are my dream
Let it never end
And I weave my life around it
You are my journey
Let it have no destination
Want to walk down a thousand mile
Just to see you there
Just to feel you right here




You are my blanket
In a cold afternoon
As I hold on to the moment
Let the time stop ticking
And I freeze in the warmth of your touch
In your heart I wish
There’s some room left
To lay myself in peace
With you within same frame
It is so fine and young
Without you within me
I’m just a troubled one
You make me crazy indeed
And I want to stay just like this
I don’t want to keep score
What I lost and what I need
As I have agreed to the fact
That I need you
To be free

No comments:

Post a Comment