Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Lady in White

You lie in my pocket
Wrapped in a white packet
With a promise to make
Me forget to cry
I take you out as I know not
What to do and whom to blame?
For my anger and my pain
You hang yourself in between my lips
To relieve me little by little
As I breathe in my pain
You are my friend my ghost
My goodbye my end


I see my city lights to glow
Glow as stars attached to a pole
You burn you glow
And guide me through
Dark nights when I’m all alone
In between my fingers
You flow, I think of her
And you glow again
I know you’ll never go and leave me alone
In this perfect world of her
What to say? I’m dumb once again


My lady never lied to me
Promised me re-life
Life and death
I find it hard enough to realize
That there’s no reason
To take you away from me
Bring me sleep
As I kiss u goodbye
Wake me up with your smell
In your end
And in my regret

No comments:

Post a Comment