Thursday, July 15, 2010

Minutes to my last rites

The air that I breathe has turned black
Riding low on my broken luck
Nothing under my control
Cast away by torrid waves
Destined to turn up at locked doors & stoned walls
Crucified my past on a golden cross
Collecting broken pieces of my wretched soul
Took my chances to resurrect it all


Some half-burned images roll up the cream
Without the cherry to cherish
Ate up this triangular meat ball
What it gave? Only pain and tear
Tattooed everything I was & I’ll ever be
Piled up enough fuel for my pyre
Let it burn, higher it goes
Hope that the smoke knocks at your window


Don’t need any Barbie, Unicorn
Pegasus or any Tom & Jerry
Give me a claymore
Glimpses of your new king on the horizon
I’ll make the sun go down, painted in black
Fix you in a fight with demons
Demons you gifted me


Empty canvas of clay lies in front
Let there be some color
Or even blood will do
Painting my own death bed
Welcome you all to my end
Trail of a new beginning awaits
A cry of a child
Or a demon waiting to run amok

No comments:

Post a Comment