Thursday, July 15, 2010

To be Continued...

Nothing to give or take
Nothing to smile or cry
Just a blank page
In an old notebook
Lying in dust
Of my faults and sighs
Pain and glory all
Washed in morning dew
Something crawls all over you
All around back and forth
No noise or silence
No sorry or thank you
No reasons or answers
No me around you
All seems so easy to say
All seems so hard to try
What if I say I love you
And need you
More than anyone do
Will you give me
Reasons not to do so
And ask to leave all that I do


No new dawn to breathe
No new boat to catch
An old raincoat hangs on
My raincoat dotted with holes
Don’t know who shot me
What hit me to the core?
From inside deep inside
Things gone wrong
Very wrong
Taking red pills, one at a time
It promise
To kill pain for a while
Die die die, my heart
You’ll never have to cry
And nothing can rip
You apart, when you
Die die die
Forgive me if I can’t be
What you want me to ?
Hope tomorrow’s morning
Brings new joy to you


I’ll sleep sleepless nights
I’ll stare at you
With a gazeless stare
Will love you in a
Dreamless dream
Whats a dream without you?
Like a child without cries
And rich foods without hunger
Hand in hand
In front of my eyes
Currents shifts me
Far away, away from you
What if I say I love you
And need you
More than anyone do
Will you give me
Reasons not to do so
And ask to leave all that I do

No comments:

Post a Comment