Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cynical

I have a story to tell
It’s me and my doubts again
Horses at my tip
Let no pretty noose
Spoil it all over again
In a sack with a loaded gun
Wasted and soaked
In a cup of doubt


What is wrong? I don’t know
Back to being a total unknown
I believe no one
I doubt you all
I’m a cynic
Oh God help me
I don’t want
Want a bad name


I’m done
Overdone, overcooked
Screwed and fixed
Left staring down at the barrel
As smokes from last shot
Chokes my breath
I’m dressed and ready
To take my bullet
I want to feel I want to feel yeah
As dead as I can

Love go way
Make some place
Caring oh yeah!!
I smoked it out
Friendship is a pretty bullet
I swallowed at one go
I’m no friend, no enemy
Just a known face
Sick and tired maybe
On the verge to fade away
Yeah away
From your memory


What’s wrong again?
I’m back in the court again
Stack up some lies
As I doubt you all
Don’t know will I ever
Find some respite
From these doubts again

No comments:

Post a Comment